Why Choose Queens Park Garage in Bournemouth?
If you are searching for a garage that can handle all your car maintenance needs, you’ve got plenty to choose from in Bournemouth and the surrounding area. The trouble is, not all of them will provide the quality service and reliability that you really want. As one of the most popular garages in the region, the team at Queens Park Garage were asked what they thought were the key areas customers should be looking for. Here’s what the team said…
We have listed some of the top reasons to get your oil changed regularly:
1. LocationThe first thing you want is a local Bournemouth garage that you can easily get to. Just off Wessex Way, Queens Park Garage is ideally situated and easy to find, wherever you live in Bournemouth. We’ve also got plenty of parking.
2. ExpertiseThe next important thing to find is a garage that has a range of expertise you can count on when you most need it, whether that’s carrying out a service or MOT, repairing your vehicle, changing tires or balancing the wheels. Queens Park Garage is a family-owned business that has been operating since 1976 and we pride ourselves in having the qualified staff and mechanics on site who can help with practically any problem. Some of our customers have been with us 17 years and more, which we think is a testament to our expertise and reliability.
3. CommunicationThe last thing that customers need is a mechanic trying to blind them with science. At Queens Park Garage in Bournemouth, you’ll always get a straight answer and an honest appraisal of any work that needs to be done. We’re passionate about vehicle repairs and you’ll always get a friendly welcome and a timely response.
4. AvailabilityYou want your garage to be there when you need it, especially if something goes wrong and you need a repair. We’re always quick to invest in state of the art equipment so that we can continue to deliver the reliable car maintenance service that our customers are looking for.
5. ReviewsReputation is important too. The good news is that you can find plenty of online reviews to see what previous customers say about individual garages. We’re on sites like Checkatrade.com where we’ve managed to attract 140 positive reviews so far and even more on Google.
6. Value-Added ExtrasWhile they’re not always vital to your vehicle and its service or repair, looking for companies that add value can be important. Why? It shows they care about their customers.
For example, as a family-owned business, at Queens Park Garage, we include services like free Wi-Fi and refreshments, we offer courtesy cars if we need to keep yours in for repairs and we have plenty of on-site parking. We’re always willing to go that extra step to help our customers. At Queens Park Garage in Bournemouth, you’ll find a large, experienced and friendly team who are here to help, when you need us. Contact us today if you’d like to find more.