That lovely, cool, refreshing breeze we look forward to on a hot day is a perk that many of us enjoy, but what happens if it stops working? You give us a call of course!
We offer air conditioning services for both R134a and the ‘new’ 1234YF gas. So, if your air con is not blowing cold or as cold as it should, give us a call and we can get it booked in for investigation.
They did a fantastic job on my car, really friendly and gave me a good price. Highly recommend!
- Keren H
Very impressed with work carried out with pristine workshop conditions.
Improves air quality
Longer operational life
Improved energy efficiency
What do we do when checking your air conditioning system?
- Drain your old gas and oil from the system
- Carry out a pressure check to ensure there are no leaks
- Carry out a vacuum check to ensure there are no leaks
- Re-gas your system with the correct amount of refrigerant. (If there are any leaks, these need to be investigated and rectified before being able to re-gas your system)
- Inject the system with the correct oil and UV dye
- Inspect the cabin filter and advise you of its condition and whether it should be replaced
- Decontaminate your ventilation system killing any nasty bacteria inside your vehicle using an anti-bacterial aerosol
From start to finish, service was excellent. Lots of information, good estimates of cost and time scale. No praise is high enough.
Very honest and straight. Always do a good job. Highly recommend!