Why should I get my car serviced?
Most people don’t give car maintenance a lot of thought but regular servicing saves you money by reducing fuel costs and prolongs the life of your engine. We will run a fully comprehensive service check before and after your service including road testing. This means we will go over your car thoroughly to identify any current problems or small details that could lead to potential problems.BOOK ONLINE
View below some reviews from some of our very happy customers.
Keep your car running smoothly
Regular servicing is essential to ensure your car runs smoothly, fuel efficiently and safely. It will keep your engine, brakes, suspension, tyres and ancillaries in the best possible condition and identify small problems before they become big ones. Regular servicing is the very best way to help avoid the risk of breaking down and incurring expensive repairs.
Always remember, an MOT is not a service. An MOT is a technical inspection for safety, it will not repair or replace worn vehicle components. Your car will require an MOT (subject to age) and a service on an annual basis.
Why choose Queens Park Garage for a car service?
You will need to have:
- All makes and models of car. We have various diagnostic tools to cover most vehicles on the road
- We only use premium parts and oils
- We can fit genuine manufacturer’s parts if you would prefer
- All cars road tested before and after your service just to make sure we don’t miss anything before we start and be confident everything is running as it should when we have finished
- We use seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel covers, gear knob and hand brake lever covers on every car
- Free courtesy car subject to availability
- We offer competitve pricing for all services. Call us today for a quote