Why should I get my car serviced?
Most people don’t give car maintenance a lot of thought but regular servicing saves you money by reducing fuel costs and prolongs the life of your engine. We will run a fully comprehensive service check before and after your service including road testing. This means we will go over your car thoroughly to identify any current problems or small details that could lead to potential problems.
Paul and his team are professional, efficient and trustworthy. I’ve been going to this garage for around 15 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
- Jonathon Carr-Brown
Excellent service , knowledge and very polite and courteous staff. Took me to see the job being completed. I was very impressed.
Regular servicing is essential to ensure your car runs smoothly, fuel efficiently and safely. It will keep your engine, brakes, suspension, tyres and ancillaries in the best possible condition and identify small problems before they become big ones. Regular servicing is the very best way to help avoid the risk of breaking down and incurring expensive repairs.
Always remember, an MOT is not a service. An MOT is a technical inspection for safety, it will not repair or replace worn vehicle components. Your car will require an MOT (subject to age) and a service on an annual basis.
Why choose Queens Park Garage for a car service?
- All makes and models of car. We have various diagnostic tools to cover most vehicles on the road
- We only use premium parts and oils
- We can fit genuine manufacturer’s parts if you would prefer
- All cars road tested before and after your service just to make sure we don’t miss anything before we start and be confident everything is running as it should when we have finished
- We will check your wheel alignment/tracking using state of the art laser alignment and give you a print out of our findings
- We use seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel covers, gear knob and hand brake lever covers on every car
- Free courtesy car subject to availability
- Prices start from £65.00 + VAT (depending on your make, model and mileage)
These are the procedures and checks we run in every full service:
- Drain your engine oil, replace the oil filter and refill your engine oil in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Check all levels including brake fluid, antifreeze, screen wash, gearbox & differential oils
- Check and replace windscreen wipers if necessary (cost of wipers is extra)
- Remove road wheels, check, clean and adjust brakes
- Check your exhaust system
- Check your steering & suspension
- Check your wheel alignment/tracking & give you a print out of our findings
- Check and clean your air & pollen filters (if replacements are required this will be extra)
- Check diesel filter/petrol filter (if a replacement is required this will be extra)
- Replace plugs if necessary (new plugs are an extra)
- Check your tyres and tyre pressures including the spare
- Check your lights
- Grease where necessary
- Reset your service light
- Stamp your service book