WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN DROPPING OFF YOUR VEHICLE
- It can get quite busy in the mornings as most customers drop their vehicle off first thing at 8am. we work as quickly as possible to get the forecourt clear, however if there is a lack of space, we do have additional parking at the rear, there are 2 entrances via alley ways to the side of the garage.
- One of our technicians may come out and ask you for your key as you arrive, this is to try and keep the forecourt clear for any more customers turning up. they'll take good care of your car and park it up in our rear car park until its ready to come into our workshop.
- Once the car is all parked up, pop into reception and we will take your key and have a quick chat about your booking, confirming all your details and any work required.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
There are a couple of things we need from you to ensure the process of carrying out work on your vehicle goes smoothly.
- If your vehicle has a locking wheel nut key, please ensure it is in an accessible place for our technicians. we need this to remove your wheels from the vehicle.
- If your vehicle is being serviced or having any serviceable items replaced like a Cambelt or any filters, please ensure your vehicle's service book is accessible for our technicians to fill out and keep all work and your records up to date for you.
- If you have reserved a courtesy car from us, please bring your driving license with you as we need to take a copy of this for our insurance purposes.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CAR BACK?
Here at Queens Park Garage we strive to be the best! We will get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible and we will keep you informed every step of the way to ensure you know exactly what is happening while your vehicle is in with us.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
We will always be crystal clear with pricing, we will provide a complete breakdown of any costs.
If your vehicle is in with us and it requires unplanned work, we will always speak to you before we go ahead so as not to surprise you with an unexpected bill when you come to collect your vehicle.