WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN DROPPING OFF YOUR VEHICLE
- It can get quite busy in the mornings as most customers drop their vehicle off first thing at 8am. we work as quickly as possible to get the forecourt clear, however if there is a lack of space, we do have additional parking at the rear, there are 2 entrances via alley ways to the side of the garage.
- One of our technicians may come out and ask you for your key as you arrive, this is to try and keep the forecourt clear for any more customers turning up. they'll take good care of your car and park it up in our rear car park until its ready to come into our workshop.
- Once the car is all parked up, pop into reception and we will take your key and have a quick chat about your booking, confirming all your details and any work required.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
There are a couple of things we need from you to ensure the process of carrying out work on your vehicle goes smoothly.
- If your vehicle has a locking wheel nut key, please ensure it is in an accessible place for our technicians. we need this to remove your wheels from the vehicle.
- If your vehicle is being serviced or having any serviceable items replaced like a Cambelt or any filters, please ensure your vehicle's service book is accessible for our technicians to fill out and keep all work and your records up to date for you.
- If you have reserved a courtesy car from us, please bring your driving license with you as we need to take a copy of this for our insurance purposes.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CAR BACK?
Here at Queens Park Garage we strive to be the best! We will get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible and we will keep you informed every step of the way to ensure you know exactly what is happening while your vehicle is in with us.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
We will always be crystal clear with pricing, we will provide a complete breakdown of any costs.
If your vehicle is in with us and it requires unplanned work, we will always speak to you before we go ahead so as not to surprise you with an unexpected bill when you come to collect your vehicle.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO STAY SAFE
With the ongoing Covid19 pandemic we have taken extra precautions to ensure all our customers and staff are kept safe. The wellbeing and safety of our colleagues and customers is paramount, so we have made a few changes to ensure this. here are the steps we have taken.
If you have your vehicle booked in at Queens Park Garage, it is important that prior to your booking, you MUST let us know if you have experienced ANY symptoms of feeling unwell, or if you are waiting for test results or have tested positive for Covid-19 so that we can rebook. This is to maintain the safety of ALL our customers and staff, so no matter how mild your symptoms, please call us prior to dropping off your car and speak to our team to find you an appointment after your isolation period has ended.
- If you have developed any symptoms at all within the last week please call ahead and inform us, we can either arrange a contactless collection or re-book once we can ensure everybody’s safety.
- We are only allowing ONE person in reception at a time, we know this is not always ideal but please be patient we are working as quickly and efficiently as we can.
- Unfortunately, we have closed our waiting area and toilet. This means there is NO waiting in the reception area whilst work is being carried out. We will call you and keep you updated every step of the way while your vehicle is in our workshop.
- We are accepting cash payments, but card payments are preferred to reduce contact.
- Please keep 2 metres from staff and other customers while being served.
- In line with government guidance you need to wear a mask inside reception
- Please remain in the marked-out areas in reception.
- All our mechanics will wear gloves when working on your car
- We will cover your seats, floor, steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake lever
- We will sanitise your keys and door handles before we return your car to you
We look forward to your visit.